Summer Hours and Days of Operation
KAYAK AND PADDLEBOARD RENTALS (weather permitting)
- Rentals Open 7 Days a Week
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (arrive no later than 3:30 for latest rental of the day)
- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm (arrive no later than 4:30 for the latest rental of the day)
- Rentals must be returned by the time we close ($45 late fee per person for rental returned after closing)
- No reservations. Walk-ins only. We have a lot of kayaks and paddleboards and rarely have a wait list.
- Tours Available Daily 7 Days a Week
- Reservations required. No walk-ins.
- Book early. We like to keep our tours small and personal.
- Check Calendar and Book Online
We're very lucky to call Avila Beach home because of its exceptional weather and protection from large swells and waves. Avila Beach Paddlesports operates year round with some limitations from time to time due to weather and ocean conditions. What this means is that one can enjoy ocean paddling all year round, even when the swell/waves are large along the rest of the coastline. Don't forget your sunblock! Avila has the warmest temps of any beach in SLO County.